Management group meeting will be held at the project partner institution De Montfort university in the United Kingdom on 2 – 3 October 2018. The following issues are planned for discussions:
- Insights from the internship” IT in the Context of Intercultural Competency”.
- Aspects of the Project Implementation Report (Progress report on implementation of the action. Achieved planned results).
- Insights into the achieved results, challenges and future plans of the project.
- Issues of the Project Activities. Reports of the Project Partners.
- Discussion on the Issues of the Project Dissemination and Exploitation Plan and Sustainability Strategy.
- Project Documentation. Issues of the Project Budget.
Management group meeting members will also have a study visit to School of Computer Science and Informatics and Cyber Technology Institute at DMU.